A kurti lies in every women’s wardrobe. It is a very common and on the go outfit which is loved by every women. You can style your kurti in a number of ways and every time it looks different. It is a must have dress which can be blindly worn for any occasion. When you think of ethnic dresses, comfort is what strikes your mind instantly. Ethnic dresses are very comfortable and easy to carry.
Indian market has a huge variety of beautiful kurtis for all. They come in different sizes, designs, patterns etc. to choose from. This Indian apparel is suited to fit the body frame of Indian women. Kurtis come to rescue when you don’t want to tuck in and pin your saree or don’t want to carry a lehenga all the way. A kurti is extremely easy to wear and makes you ready for any event or occasion in minutes.
Different ways to style a kurti
A kurti is such an apparel that can be styled in a number of ways. Gone is the time when kurtis where worn in traditional styles, today a kurti works well for an Indo-Western look. You can style it in ways to look modern, trendy and chic. We are sure that your wardrobe must be definitely full of kurtis and you must be bored of some of them.
Let us look at some of the ways in which you can style your kurti:
- Pair it with a churidaar. A churidaar is a very traditional style that can be paired with a kurti along with a nice dupatta in contrast.
- Kurti paired with a jeans is a very classic yet stylish. It is a smart and casual style that always stays in trend. This effortless look can be carried well for any casual outing with friends.
- Short kurti with Bell bottom pants can make you look very decent and stylish.
- Kurti with dhoti pants gives you a modern and trendy look.
- You can pair a kurti with a flared palazzos. Keep the kurti long over the palazzos.
- Kurti with straight pants gives a nice formal look for your office meetings etc.
- A kurti paired with a sharara or gharara looks perfect for any wedding function
- A kurti can be paired with a salwar for a nice traditional look.
- Style your kurti with a shrug or a denim jacket for a modern and trendy outfit.
- Style your loose kurti with a nice belt.
- Short kurti with denim shorts will help beat the summer heat and slay your day
- A flared long kurti like a maxi dress for a casual day outing
A kurti is one such outfit that makes you look slim and decent. It is something that works well for every occasion. For a nice formal look you can wear long kurti with straight pants in shades like mauve, grey, white, peach, light green etc. For a casual look you can wear a short kurti with jeans or a long kurti with palazzos and dupatta in contrast. Complete your look with some minimal makeup and oxidized jewelry. For a wedding function, pair you heavily embellished kurti with sharara pants or a long skirt with a dupatta draped beautifully along with jewelry in contrast.
Shopkund has a huge variety of vibrant, stylish and serene kurtis. You get every latest design available with us in every size, colour, designs and patterns to choose from. You also get an exclusive collection of plus size kurtis. We also offer customization services, you can get your outfit customized as per your needs. Shop latest collection of kurtis only at Shopkund from any part of the World, search for Ladies Kurti UK and you get all the available options for you.